WSPA's Run/Walk For Animal Welfare
TORONTO – August 27, 2013. Run or Walk with WSPA on Sunday, October 20th, 2013 at this year’s Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon. Our work with animals starts with you! To change animals’ lives, we move people. Together, we can use our collective knowledge, skill and power to make a difference worldwide. Help us raise $15K to protect animals from cruelty.
• Enter Charity Challenge PIN Code: 13STWMSCC for a discounted rate.
• A GRAND prize will be awarded to the participant with the most pledges raised!!!
Once you’ve registered:
• Create your own free, personalized online fundraising page where family and friends can show their support by pledging you. *Tax receipts will be issued for pledges over $20.
• Look out for our monthly training and fundraising tips.
• WSPA will also host two 5K practice runs this summer, so look out for more info!
Want to be a volunteer? JOIN US as an official WSPA event volunteer and come show your support for animal welfare and our runners. Our volunteer team will be asked to participate in a variety of ways. From handing out water to energizing our runners along the route, our team of volunteers will be out to cheer on our WSPA team for all their hard work and dedication. By participating in Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon, you help us continue our work. We receive no government funding and WSPA relies on our own fundraising activities to ensure that our programs to protect animals continue well into the future.
Thank you for your ongoing support! Visit torontowaterfrontmarathon.com/en/charity/wspa.htm for more information
Add a comment
More From This Author
Pork Chomps are made from naturally flavorful baked pork skin rather than rawhide, has...
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M., Dec. 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ Vetco, a veterinary clinic in Albuquerque, NM, is the...
Milestone adoption by national non-profit proves success of pairing shelter pets with military...