10 DIY Projects for Dog Lovers That You're Going To Want To Make This Weekend
Plans this weekend? If you had 'em get ready to cancel, and if you didn't, we've got 10 satisfying crafts and delicious recipes to keep you busy all weekend long! The fruits of your labour? Some incredibly cute, useful, and impressive goodies for your dog—and some irresistible treats.
1) Rescue proud tee and bandana for you and your dog to wear in the cutest of matching outfits.
2) Personalize a message to your pup with this chalkboard dog bowl.
3) With only two ingredients—cantaloupe and coconut milk—this tasty freezer treat is too easy not to make. Plus, add a little honey or agave and make a batch for yourself (just remember to keep them separate and serve your dog the unsweetened one).
4) Dust off your knitting needles for this completely adorable doggie-scarf. We think our model will convince you.
5) How about a little vintage fun? Upcycle an old suitcase from the garage or root through your local thrift shop to create a bespoke bed for your retro pooch.
6) The craft that keeps on giving! This versatile and easy to make stamp can be used over and over and on any number of things.
7) They look and taste gourmet, but are totally easy to make! Your dog will never know your secret.
8) These vintage-inspired badges are ultra-cute, and all too honest.
9) Five minutes and only one ingredient? Did we mention your dog will love them?
10) Now that you breezed through all of those, why not try on a little challenge? This worth-the-effort collar adornment is as rewarding to make as it is beautiful to wear. Perfect for dogs attending special events, or owners who want to up their DIY game!